Zotero disappears after upgrading to Firefox 20.0 Beta

Hello!

I upgraded to Firefox 20.0 Beta 1 a couple of days ago, and after that both the capture icon in the address bar and the Zotero icon in the bottom right corner have disappeared!
Also, in the Zotero Preferences, some buttons don't have any label and it doesn't show any styles installed.

I've tried to uninstall (deleting all the cache, preferences, etc) and reinstall Zotero, but the problem persists.
Can you please tell me how can I solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your attention!
  • Zotero will always work with the last stable version of Firefox, but frequently won't work with beta releases. The only way to fix this is to downgrade to FF19.
  • Thank you very much for the quick reply!
    I was hoping that there would be a simple workaround to make Zotero work on v20 while keeping this new version.
    But if downgrading to v19 is the only way, I'll have to live with that.
    Usually when does Zotero get updated to support new Firefox versions, still during the Beta or only after the Stable release?
  • edited February 23, 2013
    There are very significant changes with FF 20. These require significant changes to many FF plug-ins. In another thread of this forum it was suggested that a new version of Zotero will be released in a few weeks to work with the FF 20 changes.