Cursor automatically move to "search" field for insert citation (Word plugin)

Hi, love this software. Only minor bugs here and there.

I have my word plugin, and a keyboard command programmed to open the "insert citation" dialog. However, when I insert citation, either by mouse or keyboard command, the cursor is not automatically in the dialog box at all, meaning one extra mouse movement to get it there.

Would be nice if the cursor automatically moved to the "search" field when the "insert citation" dialog box is opened. (Actually, such improvements could be made program wide.) Thanks!
  • This is how it works on OS X (and probably Linux, though I haven't tried). On Windows the dialog boxes have to be a special type of window to ensure that they appear on top of Word, and that special type of window doesn't get focus automatically and can't be switched to via Alt-Tab. It's possible we can find a workaround for Windows, however.
  • Well, lucky for me, my new Macbook Pro comes in later this week. Happy to make the switch, so this, and many other things will not be an issue anymore. Thanks for the response, Dan. Very prompt.