[MLZ] multiple translator issues

There is something tricky going on with translators, on several machine we could not import mods records:

The following unapi doesn't work either: (you need to select one item from a list to get the unapi import capability)

http://kjc-ws2.kjc.uni-heidelberg.de/exist/apps/tamboti/modules/search/index.html#1

We'll have to check if this might be a problem on our end. I just thought I put this up so we can see if other people experience translator issues after the last update.
  • A simple MODS export and import here fails for want of a multi segment on the translator's freshly generated Zotero.Item() object. That's definitely a bug. It looks like the sandbox Item() function should be supplying the multi segment, but isn't. I'll fix this up and get out a fresh MLZ release soon.
  • edited February 14, 2013
    This should be fixed now. It needed small fixes in MLZ and in the translator. It should come right if you update MLZ and then update translators via Preferences/General. Sorry about the breakage; I should have tested MODS before the release.
  • Thank you so much frank, i m sorry i didn't have time to get back to you earlier.