PsycARTICLES

I've just started using Zotero and it seems like a great tool. But it doesn't seem to work well with PsychARTICLES, which has all of the journals of the American Psychological Association. The only way I've found to get article pdf's is to open them individually and then manually attach them to the article cite. I'm I missing something?
  • I'm bumping this because psycarticles is now listed as "Fully Supported — Supported through EBSCOHost."

But my institution doesn't seem to route its psycharticles access through EBSCO, as far as I can tell; it just sends you to the APA website. Some relevant journals I can find in EBSCO have considerably worse coverage (fewer years, no full-text) than at psycarticles' own site. Am I missing something? Or should I just post another translator request in the new thread? (There were a couple in the old request thread, but there's no open request listed.)

Thanks!
  • PsycARTICLES may be listed as being fully supported but Zotero is still not downloading article pdfs along with the citation information -- even when the automatic download option is checked in preferences. The attachment simply opens an html file; not the paper. I have to open the paper (pdf) and manually attach it. I appear to be connecting through EBSCO.