Error report 1299343290

The synchronisation seems not working properly. I get a red button a the left of synch icone. But, when I add a reference in my libray and do a sync, I'm able to find it on the server. The same with the groups.

Still, the red button is there, and when I click on it I get this message :

Component returned failure code: 0x80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED) [nsIFile.normalize]

The report says :

[unrelated errors removed — D.S.]

I don't know what to do, where to look...
  • This is a file sync error, which means that all your metadata will continue to sync.

Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that produces this?
  • Thank you for the answer.

Here is the the Debug ID : D1324438626
  • Not sure if this is the problematic file, but check the 'CSWQ83M9' directory within the 'storage' directory within your Zotero data directory. Is there a symlink in there? A folder? Something else amiss?
  • Sorry for the delay.

I can't see anything wrong in there. I've made a ls -lha of that directory, you'll find it at this URL :
    files.txt
  • Seems to be related with amazon. I tried to find the record corresponding but wasn't able to. I'm sure I only need the metadata, nothing else.
  • I've moved this directory elsewhere (just as if I had removed it), and the sync worked fine.
    I don't know if I can consider this topic as "resolved", but thank you for the help !