Error 2082442097

Hello,
I have been using zotero with Firefox for a while and imported my data base from JabRef. The other day I tried to sync it for the first time and it has become even slowlier than before (especially when editing tags), it has created a lot of attachments with only text notes, and now it gives me the error reported in the topic of this discussion.
Have taken off automatic sync, but hasn't help.
Thanks in advance.
  • [JavaScript Error: "InternalError: too much recursion" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js" line: 232}]
    That definitely shouldn't happen.

When exactly does this occur? Can you provide a Debug ID for the operation that causes this?
  • It occurs whenever I'm navigating through the different collections I have. One really large and the others small ones, except the duplicate one, that I would like to reduce, but not sure how.
    The Debug id is 1683473913
    Thanks a lot for replying so quickly.
  • Have you tried disabling your other Firefox extensions?
  • Apparently that solved the error, not the really slow response of Zotero. Thanks for that, but the problem is that it's not that easy disabling and reabling the extensions whenever I want to use zotero.
  • That was just for troubleshooting. Enable your other extensions one by one until you find the one that's causing this.
  • Finally I have located where the error came from, looks like there is some incompatibility with extension Quick Locale switcher, at least with version 1.7.8.3 that is the one I'm/was using. In any case Zotero is extremely slow, and trying to update tags or even full references is really slow.
    Thanks for your help in any case
  • If you want, you can try the 3.0 Branch dev XPI, which may speed things up—most notably, when trying to edit an item while a search is open. If you do try that, be sure to switch back to 3.0.12 when it comes out in a few days.

If things are still slow in the dev XPI and you're interested in fixing it, provide a Debug ID for an operation that's slow (using the dev XPI).