New Word document: "Zotero Insert Citation" doesn't show my library

Hope someone can help this Zotero amateur on this one:
I have not used Zotero for some months. Starting on a new project for publication today in Word 2003 (still my Uni standard), I clicked to Insert Citation, then Classic view, and was then dismayed to see that "My Library" appears empty. Now I know my Libary still exists (!), since it's all there when I log-in to Zotero Home. What to do??
  • Provide a report ID after re-triggering the issue.
  • edited January 16, 2013
    Zotero's Word plugin connects with the local version of Zotero, not the version online - you'll need to sync for your library to show up:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/sync

edit: first try what I say. If I misunderstood you or that doesn't work, provide the error ID as requested by Simon.
  • Success! Many thanks guys!
    (After fumbling around a bit with the info at Adam's link, I realized that part of my problem might be a possible (?) failure to reinstall Zotero on my new laptop. After doing that, I fumbled some more until I found the green "round arrow" sync icon at the top left of Zotero home and made it spin.)
    So I think I'm back in business, but if I'm wrong and/or need more advice, I hope you'll be as generous with your time.
    JL