Trouble with exportation of my personal style

Hello everybody,

I have developed my own style with CSL 1.0.1, an "author-date" style specifically tailored to the needs of my thesis (PhD Archaeology).
It has been validated by "validator.nu" and rightly installed in my Zotero styles library.
I use Zotero 3.0.11 with Firefox 18.0 and the add-on Zotero Word for Windows integration 3.1.9.
The trouble is in the exportation from Zotero to a Word file: I can't drag-and-drop a Zotero entry into my text. As a matter of fact, when I choose my style in the "exportation" tab of the preferences, my choice is not, so to say, kept in memory.

Any explanation someone please ?

Fred
  • post the style as a public gist to gist.github.com - my guess would be something wrong with the id or title.

(You are able to do what you want with non-custom styles, correct? Otherwise you may just be misunderstanding some functionality?)
  • Done ! With the title "CSL_Archaeo_Fred"...
    This version is not completly finished (some unused macros will be deleted when the script will be complete). Comments in the script in French, sorry ;o)

Thanx for your help !

PS: Indeed ! I don't understand why my yet validated script seems not to be accepted by Zotero...
  • we'll need the link here, hard to find this otherwise.
  • Here it is
    https://gist.github.com/4525084

(not very familiar with this site)
  • Hey, don't disturb you: I eventually found the solution !
    I figured it out when I realized I wrote everything down in French, with accents, including in the id !!
    Thank you for the tip !!

Fred
  • (the accent is fine in the title, but not in the id)
  • Indeed ! Thanx again