ProQuest input should pick up DOIs

Hi,

I'm seeing DOIs in ProQuest results these days, handy for APA Style, but Zotero doesn't seem to be picking them up.

Could this please be added?

Thanks
  • I just checked some articles in ProQuest and could not find any DOIs. It seems that ProQuest has it's own "ProQuest document ID", a ten digit number that is not related to the DOI model. Either way ProQuest does not include either a DOI or the "ProQuest document ID" in their exported RIS files, so I am not sure there is much that can be done about this from the Zotero side of things.
  • I am seeing DOIs for at least some articles (See below, copied from an article record from ProQuest Research Library). Is this something that a page scrapper could pick up since it is displayed in the record page?

The Development of Delinquency and Perceived Friendship Quality in Adolescent Best Friendship Dyads
    Maarten H W Selfhout, Susan J T Branje, Wim H J Meeus. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. New York: May 2008. Vol. 36, Iss. 4; pg. 471, 15 pgs
    Abstract (Summary)

The present study examines both the unique and the combined role of best friends' delinquency and perceived friendship quality in the development of adolescent delinquency. Questionnaire data were gathered from 435 Dutch adolescent best friends (mean age at first wave = 12.97) over a period of 5 years with annual assessments. Results showed that mean levels of delinquency and perceived friendship quality increased over time. Adolescent best friends were highly similar in both mean levels and changes in delinquency over time. For boys, similarity in mean level delinquency between best friends was higher than for girls. In addition, only for boys, friends' delinquency is associated with increases in adolescent delinquency over time, and adolescents' delinquency is associated with increases in friends' delinquency over time. No bidirectional longitudinal associations were found between perceived friendship quality and adolescent delinquency. No interaction effects between friendship quality and friends' delinquency on adolescent delinquency were found. Thus, findings were more in support of the differential association theory than of the social control theory. [PUBLICATION ABSTRACT]
    Indexing (document details)
    Author(s): Maarten H W Selfhout, Susan J T Branje, Wim H J Meeus
    Publication title: Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. New York: May 2008. Vol. 36, Iss. 4; pg. 471, 15 pgs
    Source type: Periodical
    ISSN: 00910627
    ProQuest document ID: 1460896841
    Text Word Count 10973
    DOI: 10.1007/s10802-007-9193-5
    Document URL: http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?did=1460896841&sid=1&Fmt=2&clientId=18133&RQT=309&VName=PQD