APA 6 bibliographic style for book section

For some reason, Zotero standalone, capitalizes APA style for the title book?

It's supposed to be the first letter only and first letter after punctuation, like this:

Argyris, C. (2006). Effective intervention activity. In J. V. Gallos (Ed.), Organization development: A Jossey-Bass reader (pp. 158–184). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.

but this is what I get?
Argyris, C. (2006). Effective intervention activity. In J. V. Gallos (Ed.), Organization Development: A Jossey-Bass Reader (pp. 158–184). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.

The entry itself looks like--the D and R should not be capitalized?
Organization development: A Jossey-Bass reader

thanks!
  • re-install the style from the repository and try again. I believe we fixed this a while ago.
  • edited January 8, 2013
    thanks.
    Adam, I think something has smells fishy. This hasn't happened before. I started using stand alone and wonder if something got mixed up? I think i need to uninstall and reinstall firefox and zotero items but I'm alittle nervous too.
  • edited January 8, 2013
    I don't understand. What's the problem? Did you try re-installing the style? This was wrong for a period of a bout 3 months. If you installed Zotero during that time you would have gotten the wrong APA style. Now you need to update yours to fix that.