word ist jumping

Hey,
any time I insert a citation in Word, the page I see on the screen is jumping one page back, while the cursor is not moving. So I have to scroll down to my cursor after every citation. That's very uncomfortable... Is there any possibility to avoid this? It is the first time I have that problem (I already treid to restart)...

Zotero-version 3.011, Word Professional Plus 2010, Windows 7, Firefox 17.0.1
  • edited December 18, 2012
    Thanks! And this plaudit for a non-native speaker of English :)
    May I express my admiration for your ability to adjust interesting an well-working links?
  • was your second message in reply to a spam post?
    I don't think we have every seen this problem. have you tried in a new document - can you reproduce this?
  • Hey!
    my second massage was in reply to an "answer" of "ivwiwba35", who congratulated me for my good English :) Maybe he deleted it on his own.
    I can not reproduce the problem I have. It occurs sometimes for several hours or even days, but never in new documents... It is annoying...
  • I'm sorry to disappoint you (though your English is quite good, in fact), but that message was spam & was deleted by one of the forum admins ;-)
    I don't have any idea on jumping Word, though, unfortunately.
  • Mhh, it was quite a good kind of spam ;) (seemed to be irony for me)
    Thanks for your help. Actually the problem occurs if i adjust charts, but it doesn't disappear if i delete them or if i reload the document...