Merge + Search Autohors AND Voluntary Document type

Hello,

I want to thank you for such a nice app!
It is really helpful.

Since, I have some suggestions (I don't know if it alrady works but I haven't found it).

1) The possibility to merge the same author. E.g. If you add some article according to DOI or such, and the second article according to DOI and you are there written in another ways (e.g. Novakova, K. and Nováková, Kateřina) - the app doesn't know, that it is one author. Would be very helpful to have the possibility to merge them and then, to search according to the authors from some list. The app saves it anyway, so, you can have a list and just pick from it and filtr the articles.

2) Document type and the properties. Could you name it by yourself?
I would like to have much more of them (such as: Functional sample, Industrial technology, ....)

Thank you for your work, please let uz know, if these suggestions are realistic.

Bye, Katerina
  • 2) is not going to happen any time soon. It creates all types of issues starting with data exchange, citation styles and including syncing. It might happen in the long term, but no guarantees.
    Find an item type that has the relevant fields and then categorize items using tags and/or collections.
  • Pitty, it would be really heplful.
    And the 1) ? :)

Additional guestion: Is it/would it be possible to see the group members in your app?

thanks, Katerina