No sync on Windows PCs but ok on Mac

Hi,
I'm managing a 5Gb library with several groups on a Zotero account since two years. So far I could always manage problems but now I need help:

Since about 1 week, I can't sync on any of my Windows PCs, but everything works perfect on my MacBook Pro. Even after downloading the library from server or copying the dir from the mac, sync on any of the PCs takes forever and ends with a list of hundreds or thousands(!) of conflicts, and even after resolving these it won't end. The Mac always syncs within seconds, no problems or error messages, only few conflics.
I created error report 362511357 but I'm not sure that helps.
This PC has Win7 Enterprise, SP1/64 Bit, Zotero 3.08

I can't work anymore, would be very happy if anybody can help.
Thanks in advance
Uli
  • You're saying you get conflicts if you transfer the entire fully synced library from your Mac or if you use Restore from Zotero Server?

What are the conflicts? Do you see actual differences?
  • I did the whole thing again and there were 352 conflicts: all of them showed only a difference in the "time changed" and it was always 1 second, the remote version being the newer one. It was both older and very new files. I accepted the remote version in all cases.
    After that the sync bar showed download of 833 files, and after this was done syncing between PC and Mac worked again. I did the same thing on the other PCs and it now seems to work again on all of them.

This time when transferring the synced library from the Mac to the PC I paid attention that firefox was turned off while copying. Before I didn't really pay attention to this. Is it possible that this was the reason why transfering the database didn't work?