File Sync with CloudMe

I have been using Zotero file sync of PDF attachments through CloudMe WebDav for several weeks without fail until yesterday. Since then zotero will not sync any recently added PDF files. No errors are reported, as far as I can tell zotero does not seem to make any attempt at syncing attachments. This seem to have coincided with the installation of Zotfile and attempts at transferring a few PDF attachments between my computer and iPad.

The Debug ID is D1184514229, in case this helps.

Many thanks for any suggestions.
  • (3)(+0004464): No synced files have changed locally

(3)(+0000000): Last successful storage sync was Wed Nov 21 2012 13:09:59 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

(3)(+0000000): Last WebDAV sync time hasn't changed -- skipping file download step
    What were you expecting to happen?
  • Despite the claim that files had not changed locally, I had in fact associated 4 new PDFs to my database but these were not synced to my desktop and laptops computer at home (over the last ~24 hrs). This was also apparent in Zotpad, which reported "WebDav download failed" when trying to access these PDFs. In any event, after disabling Zotfile things now seem to have corrected themselves and file syncing has resumed.

Thanks for your response.