Folder icon (in Firefox) doesn't allow addition of multiple items (foler icon).

When I use the folder option in Firefox to save multiple items of a journal issue, it flags up "Could not save item..... Known translator issue...."
However, selecting a single item at a time from within the folder list works perfectly. Also, using a single item (journal or book) from within the abstract page downloads the item fine.

Can anyone help me fix ths issue it has downloading multiple items from folder web translator function?
  • We'd need example URLs.
  • Sorry. I new I should have added it.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/vru.2012.53.issue-2/issuetoc
  • I cannot reproduce this. The only problem I'm seeing is Snapshots not being attached for all items, which is a known issue and will be resolved in the next Zotero release (should be out by the end of the week)

What version of Zotero are you using (version number and whether it's part of Firefox or Standalone)? What is the browser version?

Also please provide a Report ID when Zotero fails to import items.
  • I am using OS X 10.7.4 and both the stand alone version 3.0.8 and the Firefox (15.0) plugin.

Strangely, when I closed the stand alone Zotero, and used only the Firefox plug-in version the folder import function worked fine. It seems to be a problem with only the stand alone route.

With the stand alone route, I have a report ID for the error which I generated after it failed to import (1440924521).
  • still can't reproduce this - the URL works for me saving from Firefox to Standalone.
    I doubt it'll change anything, but you should update Firefox to 16.0.2