Library not syncing, no error message

I'm helping a faculty member at my institution with Zotero syncing. For some reason, she can sync her library from her home computer to Zotero.org, but then can't get the Zotero online library to sync with her laptop (MacBook Air). She's gone through the troubleshooting steps, and responded to each of them with her report-back (her responses are in all-caps). What concerns me is that she's not getting an error message,so I'm not sure how to report this, or what's going on:

First check to see whether the data in question has synced to your online library on zotero.org. If it hasn't, the problem is on the computer where the data originated. If it has, the problem is on the computer missing the data. NO IT IS ON ZOTERO.ORG

Check the green sync icon in the Zotero pane on the relevant computer. If it's still spinning, the sync process hasn't yet completed. Hover over the sync icon to see the current status. If it has been spinning for a while, see Sync Queuing.NO IT FINISHES SYNCING

If you see a red error icon to the left of the sync icon, an error has occurred during the sync. Click the icon to view the error. It may give you enough information to fix the problem yourself, or you can report it and post the Report ID to the forums for further assistance.NO ERROR MESSAGE

Also check the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences to make sure you're using the same zotero.org account you're using on the other computers and to log in to the website.I DID. NO PROBLEM THERE.
  • If she's not getting an error, it's quite likely she's using the wrong account, but we'd have to know her account name to look into it.