Unable to save file from sciencedirect

I've been having problems when downloading this item from science direct. When I click the zotero icon in the address bar to file the link, I get an error saying could not save item.

I have up to date translators.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/referenceworks/9780123706263

Thanks,
Charlie
  • Unfortunately, we cannot currently import items from pages like that (and we should not be displaying a Zotero icon for them, but, unfortunately, that slipped through). The current translator can only import from pages that have an "Export citation" link.

The best approach for you to import books from science direct at the moment would be to copy the ISBN and use the "Add Item by Identifier" tool in Zotero.

It looks like ScienceDirect translator is due for an update. Once that is done, these pages should be handled automatically.
  • ("It looks like ScienceDirect translator is due for an update."
    that means you're looking at it?)
  • I'm a bit busy atm, so I wouldn't have it done maybe for a week or so. I put it on my list of things to do, but if you want to have a stab at it, you're welcome to do it :-) Unless you are already working on this.
  • no, you take this - I'll be mostly busy preparing the training workshop for the next couple of weeks.
  • This should now be fixed. You can wait 24 hours for the translator to update automatically, or you can update manually via Preferences -> General -> Update Now