Error in Harvard Imperial College - Available from: blank

In bibliography generated with zotero using the Harvard Imperial College London style, 'Available from:' is blank, even where a url exists in the zotero item. When a DOI is present, that is used, but for websites, or articles without a DOI but with a url, the Available from: isn't displayed correctly.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't know much about the guts of zotero reference formats.

Example:

Has a url in item, but not given in bibliography:

Box, G.E.P. & Cox, D.R. (1964) An Analysis of Transformations. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological). 26 (2), 211–252. Available from: [Accessed: 24 August 2012].

Has a DOI and displays correctly:

Burgess, N.D., Hales, J.D., Ricketts, T.H. & Dinerstein, E. (2006) Factoring species, non-species values and threats into biodiversity prioritisation across the ecoregions of Africa and its islands. Biological Conservation. [Online] 127 (4), 383–401. Available from: doi:10.1016/j.biocon.2005.08.018 [Accessed: 28 August 2012].
  • I see the problem with the URL.
    even with the DOI that can't be right, though? The whole point of a doi is that you can do away with accessed dates etc.
  • this is now fixed - they indeed have this odd DOI requirement...
  • I don't think the point of the DOI system is to guarantee that the content never changes. My understanding is that it simply provides a permanent address. From doi.org FAQ
    7. If I have assigned a DOI name and I make a change to my material, should I assign a new DOI?

The IDF does not have any rules on this. Individual RAs adopt appropriate rules for their community and application. As a general rule, if the change is substantial and/or it is necessary to identify both the original and the changed material, assign a new DOI name.
  • Cheers adamsmith