File Sync Problem

Unexpected status code 500 in Zotero.Sync.Storage.WebDAV_getStorageModificationTime(), report ID: 445063516
  • edited August 30, 2012
    This indicates a problem with your WebDAV server. A 500 is a server error.
  • does anyone have anything further to say about this? i get the same error but as far as i can tell my attachments (via a non-zotero webdav) are syncing fine. here's the report number: 1640132479.
  • You'll need to talk to your WebDAV server administrator.

If you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt I can tell you the specific error you're getting.
  • thanks. here you go: D1977523142

for the record, when i hit "verify server" from the sync tab in preferences it successfully connects.
  • You're getting a number of errors, including a "Log in with NetBadge" page for a GET attempt (.../lastsync) and "The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request." from Tomcat for another GET request (.../29NTAB4I.prop).
  • When I attempt to sync the little green arrow spins around and around with no end. I am trying to share a group library and my colleagues are not getting the new items. the report ID number is 228797406.

Do I perhaps need to patch my version of Zotero?
  • Again about Report ID: 228797406:

When I hover my mouse over the rotating arrowing I get a message stating: Upload accepted -- waiting for sync server.
  • That'd be a different issue (unless there's a more general network/proxy issue). Can you provide a Debug ID that shows a few minutes of the spinning icon?