[SOLVED] 2092514537 Component returned failure code: 0x80520006

Component returned failure code: 0x80520006 (NS_ERROR_FILE_TARGET_DOES_NOT_EXIST) [nsIZipReader.extract] is the complete message.

I have been receiving this error for a few days (red button in toolbar). It appeares to have something to do with attachment file syncing, but I don't know what.

All attachement files that I have manipulated recently are present on the local system (Ubuntu 12.04, latest Zotero standalone). I use cloudme webdav for file syncing and it has been working very well for a long time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
  • OK, I have spent some more time on this. What happens is that Zotero fails to properly handle a file that has been modified by ZotPad on the webdav server.

The file is downloaded and the zip extracted in the correct folder, but it is named with just an underscore and something goes wrong.

I have contacted the ZotPad developer also to help figure out where things go bad.
  • This was an issue with ZotPad. I have tested a beta of the upcoming 1.1.1 release where the problem has been fixed.