"Error processing uploaded data"

I received this error for the first time yesterday (Report ID 1166302201). I'm using Zotero standalone 3.0.8. How can I resolve it? Thanks.
  • A bit more on this: Everything seems to be working properly -- I'm using Zotero standalone 3.0.8 on one machine and the Firefox plugin (also 3.0.8) on another, and everything seems to sync correctly. I don't think I've lost any data. But the standalone program is still reporting the error above with each sync. (Here's a more recent Report ID: 1718884586.) What should I do? Thanks.
  • Wait, no, files uploaded from Firefox aren't coming down into the standalone program. I can download them from zotero.org, though. Could I try restoring from the server?
  • We'd have to look into this further, but a Restore from Zotero Server should work, if you don't have any data you need locally. (If you're getting this error, it means Zotero is trying to upload something, but maybe only one or two items.)

Before you do the reset, if you could generate a few more sync errors and provide another Report ID, that'd be great.
  • Thanks for your help with this. You're right -- everything's working except that the standalone program isn't uploading. Here's another Report ID: 565539417.
  • I just tried restoring from the server, and even this didn't fix the problem (Report ID 1104260407). Should I maybe nuke my whole local install? I don't know what else to try.
  • Are you sure you performed the Restore from Zotero Server properly? I see no sign of a full download from your account. You would've had to restart Zotero and would have seen an empty library before it did the sync.
  • Oops, thanks, Dan. You're right, I'd clicked "OK" at the bottom of the reset page rather than hitting the reset button. I just did the reset and everything seems good now. Thanks again for your help with this, and for making such a valuable tool.