Attachment pdf files corrupt

Hello,

I have a Zotero account with plenty of storage. I am syncing between three computers. Sometimes I try to open a pdf attachment but I get the message "Attachment file is corrupt and cannot be opened" (or similar, actually I get it in spanish). But, for example the online version opens OK. Probably the file got corrupt on syncing, but my question is: is possible to "resync" that attachment somehow so that I can refresh the corrupt file from online? Now, I delete the file and reattach a fresh copy, causing to resing all over; not a big deal, but I am deleting and reuploading good copies innecessarily, and I must get a fresh copy in the machine where there is none.

Regards
  • We've never heard of that happening, but you can click Show File in the Locate menu (or via right-click) and delete the file itself rather than the attachment. If it doesn't sync down again on its own after a few syncs,* do a Reset File Sync History from the Sync->Reset pane of the Zotero prefs and sync again.
  • OK, thanks Dan. It has happened to me sometimes, and on different computers. I do not know why, or if it is related to some other thing. Just in case, one machine is syncing automatically, the others manually.

Regards,

Fernando