New Style: Regina Apostolorum

Hello,

I have uploaded a new style to https://gist.github.com/3266565. It is for the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum. It validates correctly as CSL 1.0. Please take a look and if it is okay upload to the style repository! Thanks!
  • Devin Roza, should this style default to using US English as the locale?
  • If I remember correctly, I purposefully left both this style and the Pontifical Biblical Institute style without a default language because articles at these universities are written in so many different languages. The particular problem I remember that I had was the style for the quotation marks. Spanish language and other Romance Languages often use << and >> (well, a nicer looking version of those) to mark open and close quotes. I needed to leave that option open, as the style guide for Regina Apostolorum explicitly calls for that type of quotation marks to be used for Spanish articles. I noticed that Zotero automatically used those quotation marks if Spanish was the default language, but used “” for English, which was perfect.

If there is a better way I should be doing this, please let me know and I’ll be glad to adapt the styles to the preferred way of doing things.

A dropdown to let users easily switch in Zotero might be a nice idea for future versions.
  • A dropdown to let users easily switch in Zotero might be a nice idea for future versions.
    Couldn't agree more :).