Insert Citation Error with Word 2013 Preview

2»
  • rjstapel: Did you close Zotero Standalone after installing Word for Windows Integration 3.1.10? In any case, we will release a version of Zotero Standalone that includes this fix later this week.
  • Yes, Standalone is completely removed. Could it be a problem with the 64-bit version of Word?
  • Updating Firefox from version 17 to 18 solved the problem as far as I can see.
  • Now starting to pick up other problems: now and then I cannot edit and update a Zotero field without Word shutting down completely:

Zotero experienced an error updating your document.
    [zoteroWinWordIntegration Exception... "Kan RPC niet uitvoeren" code: "0" function: "zoteroWinWordDocument::CursorInField" location: ".\zoteroWinWordDocument.cpp"]

"Kan RPC niet uitvoeren" means "Cannot execute RPC" btw.

I haven't been able to find out what triggers it exactly: on a few occassions I was able to edit a Zotero field with no problems.
  • Hello Was the fix for inserting citations into Word 2013 with Zotero Standalone released? What is the link? Thank you.
  • PS I use Google Chrome.
  • if you update Zotero Standalone to it's most recent version (3.0.13) the plugin update is included. (Use "Check for Updates" in the "help" menu).
  • Fantastic. Working. Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.