Book section with no editor

The book I'm citing has 3 sections, each of which is written by a different author, but there is no editor.

This is the reference (sorry for the Spanish, but think each part is understandable. If not let me know.)

Bonino, J. M., Sepulveda, J., & Galvez, R. (2002). Unidad y diversidad del protestantismo latinoamericano , CLADE IV - Congreso Latinoamericano de Evangelizacion. Buenos Aires: Ediciones Kairos.

My question is the formating for the section. Since there is no editor, and the other authors didn't write the section, I just delete the other two authors.

Actually, the longer I work on this post, the less confused I become. Not having an editor was what concerned me. The following looks correct to me, but I thought I'd check it out with the experts:

Bonino, J. M. (2002). El rostro liberal del protestantismo latinoamericano en, Unidad y Diversidad del Protestantismo Latinoamericano , CLADE IV - Congreso Latinoamericano de Evangelizacion. Buenos Aires: Ediciones Kairos.

Is that correct?

Thanks for humoring me.
  • It depends on the publisher's rules. In some runes you have special abbreviations for having no author, no year of publication (in Englisch : n.d.), no place of publishing.