Style update committed - Pontifical Biblical Institute

Today I published a style update "pull request" for the Pontifical Biblical Institute format. The format has been validated, etc. If one of the admins could publish the changes I would appreciate it.

The changes are the following:
- Separates page numbers with a hyphen instead of the default en-dash
- Format author names in the bibliography section as last name, first name
- Books which have an author and an editor now correctly present the editor(s) with the first name preceding the last name
- Dictionary and encyclopedia entries take the short form of the name when available
- Includes fix for the group suppression bug related to "ibid" and "locator" by rmzelle
  • Updated change log, given that the change which correctly uses a hyphen between page numbers instead of an en-dash will have to wait until CSL 1.0.1:

Various corrections based on the official style guide for the Pontifical Biblical Institute, including:
    - Format author names in the bibliography section last name, first name
    - Books which have an author and an editor now correctly present the editor(s) with the first name preceding the last name
    - Dictionary and encyclopedia entries take the short form of the name when available
    - Includes fix for the group suppression bug related to "ibid" and "locator" by rmzelle

NOTE: This format incorrectly places an en-dash instead of a hyphen between page numbers. It is not possible to fix this until CSL version 1.0.1 is published, probably around mid-August.
  • Merged your pull request. Note that you don't have to create a Zotero forum thread to accompany a pull request.
    It is not possible to fix this until CSL version 1.0.1 is published, probably around mid-August
    You're not giving me much time :P
  • Merged your pull request. Note that you don't have to create a Zotero forum thread to accompany a pull request.
    Thanks Rintze! I'll keep that in mind for the future.
    You're not giving me much time :P
    I guess I'm an optimist by nature! Good luck!