Synch fails about same spot every time

Hi, I've read most of the synch problem threads, and my files synch between home and the Zotero server, and my government machine at work used to work fine (for about 5 years), but now for the past month my machine at work fails to synch the file attachments, with the comment "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.isFile]"

When I try to synch, the green synch progress bar builds until about file number 111 out of 948....is it possible the system is balking at a particular file? if there's an offending file on the server that's causing the failure, is there a way I can find out which one it is and delete it?

thanks,

Bill
  • Provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that produces the error. (Also note for the future that we'd need an actual Report ID to start, not what you provided above.)
  • Here's the Debug ID: D568352556.

Thanks.
  • First, if possible, upgrade to the latest version of Firefox—you're still on 9.0.1, which is outdated and insecure.

Next, does this Debug ID actually include the error? It appears to be cut off in the middle of the file sync, before any errors were generated.