Is CSA Illumina supported or not?

According to the page http://www.zotero.org/translators both CSA Illumina and MLA International Bibliography are supported, but I can't properly grab data from them. How up to date is that list?
Whenever I try to import articles from MLA International Bibliography served by CSA very little data are saved: the type of document, the title, the ISSN, the repository, and little else, whereas author name, journal name, pages, etc. remain blank.
Previously it was even worse. I would just get a "Cannot save item" error. I submitted the error as 348490619, this is the text I sent:

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js :: proxyToProper :: line 147" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js" line: 147}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js :: proxyToProper :: line 147" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js" line: 147}]

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.12 and Zotero 1.0.3 on Mandriva Linux 2008.0.