No toolbar icons

Hi: Zotero 3.08 standalone installed in Mint 13 64bit just fine. I have all the toolbar icons in LO 3.5.5.3. Installation on Win 7 x64 was also fine and the LO extension installed properly but I have no zotero icons on the toolbar. Checked View|Toolbars but there is no Zotero option present. Extensions shows the Zotero extension installed. Windows is using Oracle Java 7u5 JRE. Tried reinstalling the extension but didn't help. What should I do?

Thanks very much. John
  • OK. did a complete system restart and now the toolbar icons appear but only as text, not as actual icons. I'd prefer to have icons. How can I replace the text buttons with icons buttons? Thanks. John
  • I am having the same problem. Did a complete uninstall of both Zotero Standalone and LO3.5. Tidied up both registry and drive to ensure no rubbish left behind and re-installed both afresh. Same issue - buttons are there ok in text not icons and as a result tall but the 1st two buttons are 'hidden'. Haven't been able to find an answer so like John am looking for some help.
  • edited July 17, 2012
    Forgot to add, the issue has only come up since I updated to JRE 7 update5. Am using Win XP Home SP3.