Upper case author names for Harvard-type style

Could someone point me to the closest match CSL for a biblio that matches the below? I've copied this from our author guidelines:

Works accepted for publication are cited as "in press;" year is not given. (JONES, R.B., in press. Fluvial and lacustrine rocks. Journal of Sedimentology.)

Designate an abstract with '(abs.)' after the title of the abstract.

Designate the publication volume and number as shown below (e.g. 18(4), see Hall and Wilson, 2000):

HALL, R., 2000. Origin of abnormal formation pressures. Master’s thesis, Adelaide University, Adelaide, South Australia, 200 p.
HALL, R. and WILSON, M.E.J., 2000. Neogene sutures in eastern Indonesia. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 18(4), 781–808.
KRESS, A.G. and SIMEONE, S.F., 1993. Pacific Oil and Gas Pty Ltd, well completion report Owen-2, Northern Territory, CRAE Report No. 304109. Northern Territory Department of Mines and Energy, Open File Petroleum report 90/086 (unpublished).
PETROCONSULTANTS AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD, 1989. Arafura Basin. Northern Territory Geological Survey Petroleum Basin Study.
PIGRAM, C.J. and PANGGABEAN H., 1981. Pre-Tertiary geology of western Irian Jaya and Misool island: implications for the tectonic development of eastern Indonesia. Proceedings of the Indonesian Petroleum Association, 10th Annual Convention, 385–399.
RATTENBURY, M.S., COOPER, R.A. AND JOHNSTON, M.R. (compilers), 1998. Geology of the Nelson area. Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences 1:250 000 geological map 9. Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
RILEY, J.P. and CHESTER, R., 1971. Introduction to marine chemistry. New York, Academic Press, 465 p.
WORTHINGTON, P.F., 1990. Sediment cyclicity from well logs. In: Hurst, A.; Lovell, M.A. and Morton, A.C. (Eds), Geological applications of wireline logs, Geological Society of London, Special Publication 48, 123–132.
ROCKY, I.M., 1998. Oil patch, http://www.geology@oilpatch.edu/article.html> Accessed January 5, 1998.