5 new styles

Hello
i have adapted 5 styles from the National Library of Medicine.csl because they are very similar with only 2 or 3 changes.

so I've made for
-Cancer Epidemiology biomarkers prevention
-cancer research
-Clinical cancer research
-Molecular cancer research
-molecular cancer therapeutics

i am register on zotero trac but i don't understand how submit this files (sorry)
i've made an archive of this csl files here: EDIT:now in style repository
  • The csl files of those journals are now in the style repository
    if someone could test them it would be great

max
  • Hi--the format for cancer research has a minor problem--the spacing between the fields is missing ie. no spaces. Would it be possible to correct that or tell me how to do it.

Thanks
  • could you give an example - i.e. give a citation how the style produces it and then how it should look?
  • Here is the cancer research citation
    BehrendtN,RonneE,PlougM,et al.The human receptor for urokinase plasminogen activator. NH2- terminal amino acid sequence and glycosylation variants.J.Biol.Chem.1990;265(11):6453-6460.

There is no spacing between the authors and title or title and journal reference
  • OK - I updated the American Association for Cancer Research (and dependent styles including Cancer Research should automatically update.) According to the style guides there is no space in the last part, i.e. 1990;265(11):6453-6460. is as it should be. I've added remaining spaces, but haven't tested extensively - let me know about any problems you still encounter.
  • Thanks for your help. I will check it tomorrow.

Cheers