Style Request: [International Journal of Humanoid Robotics]

There is not yet a Zotero style for this journal, and it is not very close to any existing file I can find. The full documentation is at the end here: http://www.worldscinet.com/style_files/ijhr/ws-ijhr.pdf. I'll do my best to point out differences and similar styles...

In-text citations are superscripts, similar to the Council of Science Editor (CSE) style.

Journal paper:
1. G. Capi, Y. Nasu, L. Barolli, K. Mitobe and K. Takeda, Application of genetic algorithms for biped robot gait synthesis optimization during walking and going up stairs, Advanced Robotics 15(6) (2001) 675-694.
**The CSE style above is numbered, but it formats the names an most everything else differently except the title. Note the volume should be bold. Authors names are similar to IEEE style, bold volume is similar to ASME style. Year is different than both of those.

Authored book:
2. U. Nehmzow, Mobile Robotics: A Practical Introduction, 2nd edn. (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2003), pp. 25-27.
**Similar to CSE but parentheses around publisher, state, year)

Edited book:
3. G. A. Carpenter and S. Grossberg (eds.), Neural Networks for Vision and Image Processing (MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1992), pp. 45-60.

Review volume:
4. M. H. Chignell and P. A. Hancock, Horn clause representations in human-machine systems with adaptive control, in Trends in Ergonomics/Human Factors III, ed. W. Karwowski (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1986), p. 76.

Series book:
5. R. M. H. Cheng and R. Rajagopalan, Binary-camera vision for guidance control of the automated guided vehicle, in Recent Trends in Mobile Robots, Series in Robotics and Automated Systems, Vol. 11 (World Scienti c, New Jersey, 1994), p. 83.

Proceedings:
6. A. Dasgupta and Y. Nakamura, Making feasible walking motion of humanoid robots from human motion capture data, in IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (IEEE Press, Detroit, USA, 1999), pp. 1044-1049.

Several formatted articles are freely available for reference here: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijhr/08/0804/S02198436110804.html