Flick Translator Returning Only Date Added

I haven't seen anyone else mention this in the forums, but it looks as if the site translator for Flickr is no longer functioning correctly. Clicking the save to Flickr icon creates a new Zotero entry with only the "Artwork" item type and "Date Added" field filled in. None of the other information that Zotero used to grab on Flickr is appearing.

I've noticed this problem with both the Standalone Zotero (Windows) and the Firefox extension.
  • thanks - we see that in our automatic tests, too. Someone will try to get to it asap.
  • Aurimas fixed this a couple of days ago - should work again.
  • Hello,
    I am having that problem again too. I use zotero standalone 4.0.21.2 with the firefox add-on, running on Ubuntu 14.04.
    I remember it used to work last year.
    Thanks for your help anyone!
  • So I tried to capture images from flickr on windows and it doesn't work either. I tried the debuging tips for translator from the website (like updating, deactivating my other add-ons in firefox) but it didn't work either.

I don't really know what else I could try...
  • We'll take a look. Flickr changes frequently, it's hard to always keep up with that.
  • @Lucielou, should be fixed now. Update your translators via Preferences -> General -> Update Now, restart your browser and try again.