HELP!!! Chicago style does not work in updated Zotero download/plugin

I downloaded and updated the MSWord plugin and the database and now none of the Chicago style bibliography generators work. I either get an error message or a script error:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue."

"An error occurred generated your bibliography. Please try again. "

All other formatting styles work.

Can someone help me out? I love Zotero but I'm in history and I need Chicago.

Thanks!
Zetetic
  • FYI: I am using the latest: 1.0.3 plugin and update. I am running Firefox 2.0.0.12 on a PC.
  • edited February 28, 2008
    what build of zotero are you using, public or dev? are you using word or open office? Dev Chicago styles will not work with a public build of Zotero.
  • Word 2003 I thought i was using the public. I may have accidentally downloaded the developer Microsoft word plugin. I will try to see if I can download the public one.
  • Solved!!! Thanks so much! Whatever it was, I was able to update my citation style and now it works! Thanks so much.
  • I'm getting the same comment. I'm using the APA citation style. I have to download a different version (developer) for cite-while-you-write to work properly? Is that what this thread is implying/saying?