Scroll collections up or down to find where a reference is stored

I have a long list of collections that include subcollections. If I try to identify what other collections/subcollections a reference is stored in using the CTRL button, but I'm at the bottom of my collection pane and the reference is stored in a collection at the top of the pane that is not showing, it appears as if the reference is not stored in another collection/subcollection, because none of the collections/subcollections that are currently viewable are highlighted in yellow and I can't see the one that is being highlighted.

Would it be possible to have Zotero scroll the left hand collection pane to show one of the highlighted collections/subcollections if none are currently viewable? I understand that there may be situations where I could be in the middle of the pane and neither the top or bottom are viewable, but it would still be helpful if Zotero at least tried to make one of the highlighted collections/subcollections viewable, so I know the reference is stored elsewhere. In most cases, I probably only have the reference stored in one other collection/subcollection.