some notes not exporting

I've recently run into a problem with Zotero and can't seem to figure out what is causing it. I have several different Zotero databases for different subjects and regularly move my references between the databases. However, in the last couple of months I have had several notes not get exported when I try to export a reference. I know the notes aren't getting exported because they aren't attached when I import them in the other database. However, it is not all notes that do this. It appears to be particularly long notes. I don't have many of these - they are typically my notes from books I read and can get quite long (e.g., 4,500 words). In some cases I'll have two notes attached to a reference - the short one will get exported while the long one won't. Luckily I've caught this most of the times I've tried it, or I would have lost all my notes. I've taken to transferring these long notes into Word files and then attaching those, but that's a cumbersome extra step I'd rather not have to take.

Is there an upper limit on the size of notes? Or could there be something else (e.g., formatting) that is causing these notes to not be exported?

(NOTE: If it helps, I have a note in a Zotero database that is not getting exported that I can post if it will help.)
  • Have you checked the RDF file contents in a text editor to see if the note is there?
  • Just checked. The long note content is there. Why, then, would it not import into the new database?
  • Here's a link to the RDF file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91295/Exported%20Items.rdf