REPORT ID 944565046 - refuses to start

please advise how I can get the program to start

now refuses entirely to start

a couple of trials ago it "started" (prompted for type of document desired) but crashed firefox when it tried to enter citation (and using LO 3.5.3)

now when I click on insert citation it "goes away" to do something - window controls in RH corner lose color but proceeds no further, control will return to LO if upper part of window is clicked, but no output from Z

AND will Z work properly with previous version of LO (can't remember which Version but definitely still 3.x
  • By "the program" you seem to mean the LO integration plugin for inserting citations into a document.

What platform is this on (Mac, Windows, Linux), what version of Zotero are you using, and what version of the LibreOffice integration plugin?

Also, try disabling other plugins and restarting Firefox (or Standalone if you are using that instead) and restarting Firefox/Standalone, to narrow down the field of possible causes.
  • latest versions of all Ff LO Z, integration 3.5.2 -- but you're probably right, it's probably one of the MANY add-ons I've got installed

have also got Standalone installed -- should this work if I use standalone and LO alone, without trying to usee Z within Ff?
  • If the standalone is clean of other plugins it's work giving it a shot.