two lines for entry list

I recently moved back from Mendeley to Zotero because of many reasons which I don't need to mention here. But one thing which I really liked in Mendeley and which would like to configure in Zotero is that every entry of you bibliography holds 2 lines in the central list. This makes a much more ordered presentation. I wanted to ask if this could be configured in about:config or if there is an easy way to change it in the code which I don't know very well, I must admit
  • I don't quite understand where you mean - in the middle panel in Zotero or in the printed bibliography, say, in word? The latter is easy (and depends on the citation style), I don't think the former can be done currently.
  • Sorry, sometimes I just don't express myself clearly. Indeed I spoke of the middle panel in the Zotero application. I already imagined that it could be impossible but didn't want to miss a possibility. I found a little bit more clearly with the two lines and the possibility to make the font bigger doesn't really solve this issue. But anyway, thank you very much for the response