I'd love to be able to zoom in the notes

I take a lot of notes on my files and typically rely on Zotero to refresh my memory for something. Is there anyway I can make the text larger when I look into a note?
  • You can change the font size for notes in the Zotero preferences: http://www.zotero.org/support/preferences/general
  • Thing is I cut and paste from a Word doc. Is there any way I can just zoom in and out on a note?
  • edited October 26, 2012
    I have the same request: this is not the same to change the note font size and to zoom. For instance, as I work with 2 screens, it is useful to zoom-in but without changing the note / general font size.
    It could be great to use the well-known "Ctrl+scroll" tip to re-size the note...
    Anyway thanks a lot fot this wonderful tool.
  • all OS have zoom features as part of the accessibility suites, that should do it, no?
  • It should, I do agree ! I use Ubuntu 12.04 (with Gnome-Shell) : Zoom features work fine in any opened window / software, except for both Zotero Standalone and Firefox Zotero Plugin (whereas at the same time, same FF session, I can use the zoom feature for this forum page ...).