Bibliography is blank

Create Bibliography always results in an empty file -- I've tried assorted files and assorted formats. I read the discussion about dumping the Firefox default profile, but I need my settings. Is there something less extreme that I can do?
  • Just to clarify, does the bibliography you're trying to create contain any books, journal articles, or newspaper articles? Certain item types (web pages, podcasts, etc.) are skipped when generating bibliographies in 1.0.0b2.r2.
  • OK, Now it works fine. It was a simple journal article, and I really tried everything. I'll let you know if the problem reappears. I'll also try it on my other machine. Thanks.
  • Are you planning to enable exporting bibliographies of all item types? I need to be able to export reports, web pages, etc. Would be good if all could be exported, otherwise I'll have to save everything as articles even if they're not... :-(
  • Beta 3 enables exporting for all item types, with a fallback to article formatting if there's not [yet] a specific citation style for an item type.

Beta 3 is available for download from the home page (or via Tools->Add-ons->Find Updates for those who installed from zotero.org and not addons.mozilla.org).