WebDAV file sync error

Hi,
I use a private WebDAV server to sync my Zotero attachments between two computers.

On one computer, I always get the error (red excalamation mark next to sync symbol):

"A WebDAV file sync error occurred. Please try syncing again. If you receive this message repeatedly, check your WebDAV server settings..."

Needless to say, I checked the server settings and used the "test" button, and it all works. The server also works without problems from the oder PC, and has worked previously on the PC where it now fails.

I've already reset the sync history, to no avail. What else can I do to make it work?

Edit: I used the Debug logging, the ID is D76269391
  • [JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIFile.fileSize]" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/attachments.js :: :: line 1099" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 763}]
    Check the storage/3VKUI97N folder within your Zotero data directory. Is there a file in there that's a Windows alias or otherwise unusual?