Internal Links in Libre Office

Hello everybody!

Currently I am using Libre Office 3.3.4 with the Zotero Firefox-plugin 3.0.3 and the Libre Office Integration 3.5.2. Since the last updates from Zotero, the whole thing works very fine.

But I got now a question: While creating large documents it is always good to use internal links: links to figures, links to tables, links to chapters etc. This is all no big problem with Libre Office. But now we have this powerful Zotero Plugin which places the references into the text as well as generates the bibliography in the end. And now is the question:

Why is it not possible to link the references in the text to the according literature in the bibliography?

In the back of my mind I thought, this feature once exists, but maybe I am wrong. So is there a way to do this, to use internal links in .odt-documents as well as PDFs? Or maybe only a few special styles are supporting this feature?

Please let me know if you have an idea.
  • It's not and never has been possible to do that. I think in general people would like this to be implemented eventually, but it's not anywhere close to happening.