'in press' in standalone version 3.03

Hi,

I just updated my standalone version of Zotero (I use Google chrome and Windows 7, 64bit) to the newest version (3.03)
Prior to this update, I had a number of citations in my document to 'in press' papers, which would show up as such in the text. E.g. " blablabla (Bodor et al., in press)". However, since the update it no longer shows this in press statement and the reference has been reduced to "blablabla (Bodor et al.)". I am currently using the style of journal of cell biology, but have also tested for cell citation style and it's the same.

Not sure whether this is even possible, but regression to an older version of Zotero would not be preferred, as I made the update to fix a bug (some error message that kept popping up). I am also not sure which version I was using until now.

Also, I realize that manually adding 'in press' to each reference would be an option, but also not preferable, since the status of these papers can change at any moment and I would then have to change each of these references back again manually.

Does anyone have another solution for me?

Thanks in advance!
  • not currently, no. We'll get better treatment of various date-forms - including in press, date ranges, original dates of publication different from current ones etc. - but right now there is unfortunately no viable solution.
  • the odd thing is that it was working fine in my non-updated version of zotero. wouldnt it be feasible to revert the change that disallowed this type of date-forms?

also, is there a way to make the same reference have the same prefix or suffix each time it is called upon?
  • the odd thing is that it was working fine in my non-updated version of zotero. wouldnt it be feasible to revert the change that disallowed this type of date-forms?
    that must have been a pretty old version - this hasn't changed, I believe, since 2.1 - and no, since the entire processor generating citations has changed it can't be reverted.
    also, is there a way to make the same reference have the same prefix or suffix each time it is called upon?
    no.