Diabetologia' Style seems wrong

Hello,

I'm having problems with this style because it's like this:
Citation in the text:
(1,2)

References:
1. Metzger BE, Gabbe SG, Persson B, Buchanan TA, Catalano PA, Damm P, et al. International association of diabetes and pregnancy study groups recommendations on the diagnosis and classification of hyperglycemia in pregnancy. Diabetes Care. 2010 mar;33(3):676–82.
2. Ross SM. Simulation. 4o ed. London: Elsevier; 2006.

And Should be like this:

Citation in text:
[1,2]

References:
1. Metzger BE, Gabbe SG, Persson B, Buchanan TA, Catalano PA, Damm P, et al. (2010) International association of diabetes and pregnancy study groups recommendations on the diagnosis and classification of hyperglycemia in pregnancy. Diabetes Care. 33:676–682.

2. Ross SM. (2001) Simulation. 4th ed. Elsevier, London

Source: http://www.diabetologia-journal.org/instructionstoauthors.html#references

Thanks,
Luísia
  • The style it's simmilar with the one of the plos medicine.
  • thanks - I can have a look, but will be a while.
  • Thanks. If I manage to do the modifications I'll send it.
  • This is done now, the updated style will show up on the repository within 30mins.
  • Hi,

I think there are still some issues about the style "Diabetologia"

Below are the instructions from the journal:

"Articles in journals Names of up to six authors with initials (seven authors or more should be abbreviated to et al. after the third author’s name); (year); title of paper in full; abbreviated name of journal (according to Index Medicus see http://www.nlm.nih.gov/tsd/serials/lji.html); volume number; first and last page numbers, e.g.:
    Tanaka Y, Tran PO, Harmon J, Robertson RP (2002) A role for glutathione peroxidase in protecting pancreatic ß cells against oxidative stress in a model of glucose toxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 99:12363–12368"

And here an example of my output:

4. Fülesdi, B., Limburg, M., Bereczki, D., Káplár, M., Molnár, C., Kappelmayer, J., et al., (1999). Cerebrovascular reactivity and reserve capacity in type II diabetes mellitus. Journal of Diabetes Complications, 13, 191-199.
    5. Fülesdi, B., Limburg, M., Bereczki, D., Michels, R.P.J., Neuwirth, G., Legemate, D., et al., (1997). Impairment of cerebrovascular reactivity in long-term type 1 diabetes. Diabetes, 46, 1840-1845.

With 7 or more authors it should be abbreviated after the 3rd one with "et al.".
    And the journals' name should be abbreviated, like: "J of Diab Compl" etc.

I would appreciate any fixes on those issues,

Thanks

sseba
  • Those citations are not produced using Zotero and the most recent version of the Diabetologia style, double-check your style and make sure you have the most recent version from the repository.