Putting "In " and eds in front of book titles when citing chapters

I'm modifying a style for use with the International Journal of Primatology guidelines.

I've mostly got the citation style working as far as punctuation and text formatting, but I (1) can't seem to get the word "In " to appear in front of the book titles when I'm citing a book chapter and (2) don't know how to get the editors to appear before the book title.

For example, the journal's guidelines give this example:
O’Neil, J. M., & Egan, J. (1992). Men’s and women’s gender role journeys: Metaphor for healing, transition, and transformation. In B. R. Wainrib (Ed.), Gender issues across the life cycle (pp. 107–123). New York: Springer.

My version-in-progress is posted at https://gist.github.com/1847761.

I've tried putting:

prefix="In "

into lines 94, 97 and 231 (no effect), and if I put it into line 230, then the word "In" gets put in front of everything, not just book titles (i.e., it gets put into journal articles).

(1) Where should the prefix="In " bit go?
(2) How do I get the editors to appear before the title as well?

Thank you!
CB
  • edited February 16, 2012
    the "In" and the editors are both part of the macro "container-contributors" that you call in l. 227.
    Are you sure you have the editor input correctly in the book section that you're trying this out on?
  • Adam,

Thanks! It turns out I had the editors in the book itself, but not in the book chapter (two separate references). Doh.

Thank you for your speedy and helpful reply!

CB