Zotfile won't extract annotations into notes in group library

Hi Everyone,

My setup: Firefox 9.0.1, MacOS Lion, Zotero + Zotfile.

When I use zotfile to right click on an annotated pdf file in my local library, and choose extract annotations, it properly works. When I do the exact same thing on the exact same document (only it is in a shared group library), the progress bar completes but never goes away. Then, I look into the javascript error consol and see this error:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80630003 (NS_ERROR_STORAGE_CONSTRAINT) [mozIStorageStatement.execute]" nsresult: "0x80630003 (NS_ERROR_STORAGE_CONSTRAINT)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 145" data: no] [QUERY: INSERT INTO itemNotes (itemID, sourceItemID, note, title) VALUES (?,?,?,?)] [ERROR: insert on table "itemNotes" violates foreign key constraint "fki_itemNotes_libraryID"]

Does anybody know some tips I could try to troubleshoot this problem? I can't undertand why it would be broken in the group library, but work perfectly fine in my local library. I have tried it on enough files to realize the correlation between the error and it being in the group library (none in my group lib will work, all in local seem to work). So what am I doing wrong? Is this a known issue?

[note again, I am running this on the same .pdf file. The document started in my local library and then I drug it into a group library. I have admin access to the group library and it is sync'd.