open office plugin: refresh does not work

Hi guys.

I use OpenOffice 3.3.0
with the ZOtero Libre office integration 3.5.1

The command has stopped working. I mean, I have not used it for a long time, but trying five minutes ago it would not work...

I have no problems with adding and editing references, or inserting bibliography; I have tried with a new document, and the problem persists, so it is not an issue connected with the document I was working on...

is there anyone with a suggestion on what I could try to do?

thanks, guys!

Ricazz
  • What doesn't work, specifically?
  • Ok, I definitely should go to the hospital, to ask for a new brain...

the "refresh" command is the one! it does not do anything...

anyway, yesterday evening, when i recovered a small part of my limited mental capabilities, I found a kind of "temporary" solution: to change the style through "set document preferences" and then change it back to the one I wanted... in the process of updating the style, it actually refreshes
  • No, you said it was the "Refresh" command. I was asking what specifically it wasn't doing that you were expecting (and, now, whether there's a problem that you can reproduce).
  • Hi there... brain replaced, just to be sure!

ok... according to previous experiences with Zotero's integration, i thought that a refresh would wipe any change I had done typing on the Zotero citation (I mean, simply typing something in the middle of the citation, without using "edit citation").
    At least, it seems to me it worked like that some time ago.. didn't it?

Now, I've actually seen it does refresh the references if any change has been done in the meanwhile to the Zotero DATABASE, regardless the changes in the citation in the text...

All this fuss for nothing then...

sorry!

Ricaz
  • That was changed in Zotero 3.0. You can now edit citations in the text, if I understood Simon correctly.