Wrong citation formatting since new zotero version (1.03)

my Zotero and MS Word plug in was working perfectly until I upgraded to the newest version, now suddenly when I use the Author-Date format, in the case where you have more than 2 authors, it gives it correctly the first time as name, et al, but then the second time it outputs all the author names. As I said, this was not the case with the previous version (1.02). Hope you can fix this bug or show me to a solution.
  • Which Author-Date format?

Can you reproduce this with just two references in a new document?
  • Hi, sorry for the delay Dan, was away for a few days. To answer your question, yes I can reproduce this with only 2 references in a new word document. This happens with all the default author date citation styles in the word plugin (Harvard, Chicago, American sociological association). I just installed zotero on a new computer and tested it again with the same results. Think some mistake definitely creaped in with the new release.
  • edited February 18, 2008
    This should now be fixed--please install updated styles from the Dev Styles section at http://www.zotero.org/styles/ Let us know if you still have problems.
  • Thanks, it looks like it is now working. Thanks for doing a great job guys.

Cobus