Error identifier: 1974111098

I've got this message.

[JavaScript Error: "Image corrupt or truncated: <unknown>" {file: "<unknown>" line: 0}]

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: Error: Permiso denegado para <http://www.facebook.com>; para cargar la propiedad Proxy.InstallTrigger"]

How can I fix it?
  • edited January 25, 2012
    Thanks for your answer.
  • There are no Zotero errors in there. If you're experiencing a problem, you'll have to tell us what it is.
  • edited January 25, 2012
    I'll check in my computer at work tomorrow. Why i cant sync it.
  • edited January 26, 2012
    Now this is the complete error message that I've got:

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.moveTo]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js :: _processDownload :: line 906" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 969}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'The file 'NAZJQIZR/Rodríguez y Lecuona - 2002 - Selección de cepas de hongos
    entomopatógenos nativ.pdf' could not be created in the Zotero 'storage' directory.' when calling method: [nsIWebProgressListener::onStateChange]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "" data: no]"]

[extra output removed — D.S.]
  • This could be due to security software on your system (which, from your error report, it looks like you're running). Try temporarily disabling it or setting it not to block Firefox's access to the filesystem.
  • Thanks a lot!!, Ill try it
  • (Dan: this couldn't have to do with the diacrits in the filename?)
  • edited January 26, 2012
    Actually, there might be a newline in the filename that's causing this. That's fixed in Zotero 3.0. AlpyBoy, you might want to try upgrading to that.
  • Yep deactivating the antivirus (and Internet security) didn't fix it.

Thanks Dan and adamsmith. I'll go with the file name:

"Actually, there might be a newline in the filename that's causing this. That's fixed in Zotero 3.0. AlpyBoy, you might want to try upgrading to that."

I'll try the new beta later. I'm in a tight spot right now at work. So I'll have to wait a few weeks before I tray Zotero 3.

And thanks to both!

Do I mark this as solved?
  • No need to mark as solved. Feel free to post back after you've tried 3.0 if you're still having trouble.