Group Libraries not shown

I've been using Zotero for some years, and congratulate you all for the big improvement along the time.
Now I got a small problem, or I mislead something.
I use a Group Lybrary with all my refs on zotero storage.
I tried to update my zotero to a new PC.
After syncing (process without any alerts), I could not see the Group Libraries in Left Pane, although references are in the local zotero directory. I deleted my local zotero and repeated the process with the same problem. I also manually overwrote the zotero directory from my another computer with the same problem.
Any hint?
Tks
  • Disable your other Firefox extensions.
  • Dear Dan,
    This did not help!
    I retried with only Zotero 3.03b activated. I disabled those I was using before: Foxyproxy, ZoteroWord and ZotFile (which I expect to use together with zotero).
    M
  • edited January 10, 2012
    I'm not totally clear on the problem. Can you take a screenshot, post it to a free file-sharing site (e.g., imageshack.us), and post a link here?
  • Dear Dan,
    It worked now but I don't know exactly the mechanics.
    I synced again from my old PC, uploading a new ref in My Library to zotero storage, and then synced my new PC (with the problem) with zotero storage. In this last process, the new file/ref was synced and all other files stored in Group Libraries just appeared in the zotero interface left pane.
    What I did beyond that (but I don't believe could be any relationship), I resynced my Android Zandy App (which unhappily I am not using because it doesn't sync Group Libraries - at my knowledge, at least!).
    I hope this can help you, or someone else.